Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Listening

Happy Friday friends! This week has been another whirlwind, and I don't see things slowing down anytime soon (in my book, however, busy is good). The good news is that it's a holiday weekend here in the States, and I can't wait for a little break. In fact, Dave, the kids and I are taking a little road trip to visit my folks. While back home, Dave and I will be slipping away for a few days to visit this fabulous inn and do a little wine tasting.

A New Tide

Anyone else taking a road trip this long weekend? No good road trip is complete without good music. My playlist for this weekend will include myriad musicians, but will not neglect one of my favorite bands, Gomez. The band's latest album, A New Tide, is so fun, fabulous and moody all at the same time. From the kitchy, upbeat "Airstream Driver," to the melodic and laidback "Mix," the album is one of my favorites by Gomez and makes the perfect soundtrack for driving through falling leaves.

I hope everyone finds time to relax this weekend, and I'll see you back here next week (with my final installation of our Rockport trip and pictures from our weekend jaunt!). Until then, my friends...

1 comment:

Christine said...

That inn looks gorgeous! Enjoy the long weekend.