Friday, June 10, 2011

Sustainable Snippets


Happy Friday! Another week gone, another weekend arrived. I can't believe we are in mid-June already, as my mind is still in April-mode. Any fun plans for the weekend? I have a slew of client work to catch up on due to our long weekend in Boston (I finished a HUGE report for a client last night and it feels so good  to have it off the docket), but I'm hoping I can get dirty in the garden this weekend and plant several new tomato plants. Dave is away at a writing conference on Saturday, so the kids and I might head out to Cooperstown, NY to meet my parents at the Farmers Museum, as well. Have a great weekend, and enjoy these Sustainable Snippets.



Considering how much I love this stuff, I feel like I should be more relaxed

Maybe this will help me kick the M&M addiction



Looks like my college habit of "slapping the bag" is now en vogue





Think twice before putting these items in your recycling bin

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like you've got some fun mixed in with that work :) We've got a birthday party tomorrow and birthday/retirement party tomorrow night and a double birthday party on Sunday. I don't see much getting crossed off the "to do" list this weekend.

I wish our farmer's markets were on the weekends instead of a weekday afternoon :(

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

Lynn, hope you are surviving all the partying! Weird that you have no weekend FMs, especially since you have an extended growing season down south. We have tons up here!